The CASH County Office Facility Planners meeting for February had many topics, but none bigger than the discussion about Proposition 13, the Public Preschool, K-12, and College Health and Safety Bond Act of 2020. Planners from across the state are pleased that not only is it the only measure on the ballot for this Statewide Primary Election, but polling shows support at slightly above 50%.
Other topics included:
- Increased Grant Amounts and Impact Fees
- Full-Day Kindergarten Facilities Grant Program and Preschool Facilities
- Facility Hardship Program and Seismic Mitigation Program
- CASH Annual Conference 2020 in Long Beach
- Hundreds of Millions of Dollars for Pre-School Facilities
Visit the CASH website (www.cashnet.org) for more information and to register for events!
Click here for the full update from the County Office Facility Planners Meeting…